Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
21 - 40 of 187 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
Love the look of clean parking lights rather than yellow tint ones.

Yeah I looked into getting an STI lip for mine but I couldn't justify the cost of shipping this time round.
Thanks. I have a few other things I'd like to get first before spending the dough on the STI Lip. It will happen this year though.

Nice addition! That parking light is super bright....I like it.
Thanks. They aren't as bright depicted in the pic, but the color temp is spot on with the stock HID's. Exactly what I was going for...

Discussion starter · #29 ·
I was going to wait until the Washington Meet before showing what was in the first box from Japan but here it is...

STI Front Support Kit

Won't install this until I get to suspension mods.

And now the most exciting and rarest part.

OEM Multicoated Fog Light Assemblies

Pictures do not do justice. Left the PIAA Ion Yellow bulbs in as well, but since JDM fogs do not have a shield, light output is much better and very yellow.

Discussion starter · #32 ·
Nice pick up! I love the way multicoated fogs look. I want this for mine. Pricey though on japanparts.
Thanks! I believe I'm the first to install them on a SH Forester. They weren't listed on japanparts until I provided the part numbers and asked they be put on the website.

The price is what made go with laminx yellow film overlays. Yes it does cut down "some" of the light output but I'm cheap...
They're not cheap, but well worth it in my opinion. The HID's still drown them out some but they are so much better than my previous setup.

I got the kit with the wiring harness from avojdm. It's cheaper on japanparts but does not include the harness, that was a deal breaker for me.
did you get any email order confirmation from them after placing your order? I haven't gotten any info yet and it's been a couple days.

and how long did your shipping take?
thanks!

Discussion starter · #39 ·
:Banane35:
did you get any email order confirmation from them after placing your order? I haven't gotten any info yet and it's been a couple days.

and how long did your shipping take?
thanks!
You should have gotten an auto generated email stating they got your order. They were on holiday when I ordered my kit so I dont remember how long it took. I would give it until monday and then email them directly.

They were great with anwsering my questions. They are slower than japanparts though.

21 - 40 of 187 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.