Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
181 - 187 of 187 Posts
i dont even know why i click on this thread! same routine every time. i get jelly over pics, go to JP.com, get angry the price of spat kit isnt like $40...and then ebay, nope...none there....then come back to pics again.

lol

looking nice and clean man. thanks for sharing!

Discussion starter · #183 ·
i dont even know why i click on this thread! same routine every time. i get jelly over pics, go to JP.com, get angry the price of spat kit isnt like $40...and then ebay, nope...none there....then come back to pics again.

lol

looking nice and clean man. thanks for sharing!
Hahaha, thanks man. They aren't cheap but nothing on there is... They would look awesome with your front lip. And look on the bright side, plastidip is cheap and matches the factory plastic perfectly.

also...

"motorcycle and bicycle parking only." was your rear view camera not working?.....
I park there every day... They move the parking barriers all the time and the sign was never taken down. Motorcycles get the good parking spots near the building entrances.

Discussion starter · #185 ·
Still happy with them?
I'm happy with them, but would like to go a bit lower and get a set of matching springs/struts that's more balanced.

Don't get me wrong, the Tein springs are ten times better than stock, but I think there's room for improvement. Also, I have a lot of other suspension mods that were installed at the same time, so that factors into my opinion some...

181 - 187 of 187 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.