Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2004 FXT
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the latest craze on nasioc seems to be stickerbombing as seen here Sticker Bombed my STI - NASIOC . i hate to fall for stupid fads but i did. i ended up "sticker bombing" my altenator cover and fuse box since i thought the interior would be a lil much. anyways enough talk here are some pics

Goes to the corner to find flames suit lol

·
Registered
2004 FXT
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that looks sweet!!!!!!

ps did you get the stickerbomb book????? if not where did you get the stickers
Yes i got Sticker Bomb 2. and thanks . my wife looked at me and said you are such a nerd then about five stickers in she was like ooooh oooh ooooh use this one ... noo put this one here after i was done she was like ok that is definatly your style im sorry for calling you a nerd hahhaa

·
Registered
2009 Forester
1,155 Posts
SWEET!!!

But I want to try Band-Aid :biggrin:

·
Registered
2014 CVT
824 Posts
Yes i got Sticker Bomb 2. and thanks . my wife looked at me and said you are such a nerd then about five stickers in she was like ooooh oooh ooooh use this one ... noo put this one here after i was done she was like ok that is definatly your style im sorry for calling you a nerd hahhaa
im a sucker for sweet stickers, i covered a tv with bullet hole stickers and then my sister took it to school, and bullet vision was born........lol

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
reminds me of what we did to our skateboards/snowboards back in the late 80s/early 90s.

·
Registered
2004 FXT
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im a sucker for sweet stickers, i covered a tv with bullet hole stickers and then my sister took it to school, and bullet vision was born........lol
hahaha nice . i liked the book alot , and it did add a nice lil splash of color under the engine bay . now im just trying to resist the urge to put the rest of the stickers from the book on things

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,870 Posts
He said trapper keeper...
Pogo Ball

to be honest I have never liked/understood the metallic silver bezel we get, well at least on the tan trim.

·
Premium Member
2009 Outback XT-B 5MT
10,254 Posts
That STi on Nasioc, it bothers me that the stickers are noncontinuous between the bezel sections.

Seems kind of silly, but it does look well done. Better quality than a trapper keeper, for sure.

·
Registered
04 FXT, 61 Stude
1,735 Posts
I like it!

Now get some simple green and clean that engine bay!!!

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
109 Posts
It's not my thing. But "rock what ya got." I got a buddy I think would love this on his XB.

·
Registered
2004 fxt A/T
2,567 Posts
I like the idea and the vibrant contrasting colors. The only down side to those stickers is the large white outlines that does over power things a bit. (especially on the fuse box)

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS Wagon Auto
3,658 Posts
So I may have missed something but what is keeping the engine heat from making all those stickers from delaminating in a week?

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,015 Posts
Neat idea... but I think scrap booking all over your car is kinda of stupid, just like scrap booking is stupid.

Now that I think of it... I wanted to do something similar to my toolbox. I am teh failzor... :frown:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts