Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 fsti
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Booked the car in for a professional detail with off your marks. Before going in though I am having the front end resprayed due to stone chips. The stickers are going to have to come off on the bumper, where can I get some replacement ones to go back on?

Chris

·
Mad Englishman.
MY06 Forester STi 6MT
4,157 Posts
Crikey just about ANY car graphics / decal internet site will do STi logos matey !! Take your pic.

I've used Viper Graphix for mine and they've lasted.

Could you perchance let me know (PM if you want) how much the respray is costing...? Just the bumper or the bonnet too...?

·
Registered
55 fsti
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Resprayed with prospray for bonet and bumper with something done on the wings to blend is £1000. Car planet told me they would do bonet for about £250. It sounded a bit dear but the detailers mat says they are very good and whilst I was there they had a R8 and a DB9 in, so they must be good I thought.

·
Registered
99 stb
488 Posts
Resprayed with prospray for bonet and bumper with something done on the wings to blend is £1000. Car planet told me they would do bonet for about £250. It sounded a bit dear but the detailers mat says they are very good and whilst I was there they had a R8 and a DB9 in, so they must be good I thought.
does sound dear.........you seen any of their previous work?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts