Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
From what I hear no but I know gruppe-s had a carbon fiber hoodscoop on theres and its big!

Ok SO IM IN LOVE WITH THIS SCOOP GEOFF HAS A HOTT FORESTER!

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
The stock 04/05 STi scoop has a different footprint and will not fit, but you can either use the 02/03 (v7) STi scoop as Peaty pointed out, or use one of the knockoffs of the 04/05 look that were designed to fit the Subies with the same hood scoop footprint as ours (MRT comes to mind).

·
I am the KING
looking for SF5
870 Posts
Subtle is not for me I like "the big look"

·
The Modfather
2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,054 Posts
I'm trying to keep a low profile

·
Registered
136 Posts
Wow, what wheels are those on that XT? Where can I find out more about that car, it looks great!

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
The wheels were put on for the pic IIRC and belong to one of the guys at Gruppe-S. They can tell you all about the car too, since they did all the upgrades and tuning on it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Sweet thanks! Thats just the look I'm going for, but maybe I would get a smaller scoop. I am searching for a scoop that I do not have to get painted, unless they whoever I buy it from does the painting there.

·
Recovering Modaholic
1,304 Posts
mckinley18 said:
I believe the wheels on that first one are advan rs
ding ding ding*

I think he went with a GT35 rotated setup IIRC. I think they guy lives in San Diego. I had a Seibon 04-05 style STi scoop with the 02-03 wrx footprint. Jake (dizizjake) has it on his car now and it looks sweet! It looked a little too out of place on my CGM XT but right at home on his JBP XT, heres a pic:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts