Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is too unspecific for the technical rooms, has anyone had all or part of the STI Genome exhaust?
One has come up locally and I'm thinking about it, seems to be a free flowing 2.5" barrel, i'd make a silencer insert to go in it some of the time, but i'm hoping to find out if its got an annoying drone on the highway, or if its sweet at all rpms.
The rest of my exhaust is catless stock uppipe, gutted stock downpipe with full width mouth mod, and a stock unbaffled resonator in the mid pipe.
JDM S/TB stock otherwise.

·
Registered
06 XT
245 Posts
Joth said:
I think this is too unspecific for the technical rooms, has anyone had all or part of the STI Genome exhaust?
One has come up locally and I'm thinking about it, seems to be a free flowing 2.5" barrel, i'd make a silencer insert to go in it some of the time, but i'm hoping to find out if its got an annoying drone on the highway, or if its sweet at all rpms.
The rest of my exhaust is catless stock uppipe, gutted stock downpipe with full width mouth mod, and a stock unbaffled resonator in the mid pipe.
JDM S/TB stock otherwise.
I have the DP back genome setup on my WRX and need to know if at least the axle back will fit on an 06 FXT.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I got the ScoobySport from my old WRX installed, and had to move the hanger in front of the muffler a bit and use KartBoy XL hangers all around to drop it away from the rear bumper cover a bit. You might also come up a little short length-wise, but that black stuff on the bumper cleans right up...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts