Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, it's been a while since I visited.

I've been looking for a replacement for my MY06 XT for some time but I found that the MY09XT/MY10XT demos I drove, all rolled around too much for my liking. I didn't think they were anywhere near as good as my MY06.

Anyway, I've just noticed on the Forester area on the Subaru Australia site, a link to STi Performance parts. For the Forester XT Wagon under the Suspension/Handling tab they show a "Front Support Kit" for $667 fitted.

Has anyone used one of these? Does it make a noticable difference? Before looking at the picture I thought it might have been an ALK, but it isn't.

I know I could visit the whiteline catalog for some sway bars, but I'd like something that is genuine Subaru.

Let me know of your experiences.

Cheers
Craig

·
Registered
my09 Forester XT
293 Posts
Sorry I can't help with anything off the Subaru parts shelf, but I suggest you read this

Not mentioned in that thread is the need for better tyres. I fitted 18x8 Lenso rims with Kumho KU-19 tyres in 245/45x18 size. All I can say is GREAT!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...the need for better tyres. ...
Good point, Putting on Potenzas after wearing out the geosquealers on my MY06 was a marked difference. I'll have to investigate if the dealer will change the tyres.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts