Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you by chance have a STi diff carrier & would you be willing to take pics of the bushings in the ends for me?

Thanks for your time,

joe r

·
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or can you get he part numbers that are stamped into the bushings for me?

joe r

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT '06 STi 6MT
707 Posts
from the stickied thread:
http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/814354-post25.html

the outer bushings between the fxt and sti diff carrier looked identical to me. the opposedforces illustrated breakdown does not list the part #'s for the fxt bushings. the fxt illustration of the bushings also differs slightly from the sti illustration of the bushings, so who knows maybe they are slightly different.

the part #'s i'm finding for the sti bushings are:
41322FE010
41322FE030

i'm pretty sure you'll need 1 of each, but i don't know which is left or right lol.

·
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply. The reason I ask is on mine I have,

41322ac060
41322fe020

I looked them up on SubaruGenuineParts.com || Where Genuine is Better! one cost more than the other & they look a little different. SO I am curious if I should swap them out?

joe r

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT '06 STi 6MT
707 Posts
i really don't know honestly lol. when i look up the part #'s i posted on subaru genuine parts they both come up the same price.

when i look up the sti specifically on opposedforces i keep getting the 2 part #'s i previously posted.

when i look up a regular impreza or wrx (not sti) i'm finding the 2 part #'s you posted.

you sure your diff carrier is off an sti?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts