Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Forester "S" lifted. Bog-o-matic
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did this mod about a year ago, and at the time I did not feel any change at all. I just took an 04 XT (that we picked up at auction) home for the weekend and damn! considerable difference. The pedal feels so light now compared to my car and the engagement is definately "right". The part was for a WRX but fit the Forester no problem.Anyone else running one? IIRC it was about $100 and now looking back it has evolved from pointless to "nice" :)

·
Registered
2011 Toyota Tacoma DCSB Auto
1,932 Posts
what is it like stainless steel braided lines?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BenMara said:
what is it like stainless steel braided lines?
Yep,

Stainless steel line with little bits of pink bling on the ends .

S

·
0 Posts
It was on my list of to-do's. If I ever decide to keep my XT, it will be one of the next mods. I drove WRX's back to back after swapping a clutch line, and it is noticable feel wise (or maybe it was the pink).

·
Registered
2004 FXT
830 Posts
so i'm not exactly sure what you're saying..

once you put in a SS clutch line, the pedal became heavier and the clutch engagement felt better ?

I feel my stock clutch pedal is waay too heavy... compared to my gf's civic... after driving her civic for a day, I can barely push down on my clutch...

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats exactly what I mean.

I really hate when a clutch does not feel like a clutch. I like to feel what is going on and exactly where the engagement point is, unlike on Hondas, Toyota, even the new Legacy.

Just what I prefer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts