Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
08 Forester XT
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the attached STI steering wheel and would like to install it in my 08 FXT. I like the look but also really would like the controls for the audio. I also want to upgrade my audio system, I am looking for a system that plays ipod, cd and satellite radio. Is there a system that works well with the attached steering wheel that someone can recommend or is the compatibility a non issue ? I'm not sure where to start, look for the wheel and then the audio system? Thanks!

·
Registered
08 Forester XT
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry here is the image

I love the attached STI steering wheel and would like to install it in my 08 FXT. I like the look but also really would like the controls for the audio. I also want to upgrade my audio system, I am looking for a system that plays ipod, cd and satellite radio. Is there a system that works well with the attached steering wheel that someone can recommend or is the compatibility a non issue ? I'm not sure where to start, look for the wheel and then the audio system? Thanks!
Sorry about that.

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 WRX Limited Manual
563 Posts
I am also curious. I want to pick up a newer wheel with the cruise control on the wheel itself vs. on a stock. Are the compatibility issues with swapping a newer wheel into an older car?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts