Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I didn't even buy anything! I bought 2 Legacy keys (from subarugenuineparts) that I wanted to get cut for our 04 FXT. On Subaru's site, I punched in our zip code and I saw that Star Subaru was the closest. They only had one address, so of course, I figured the parts department was in the same area as the showroom. In any case, I walk into the showroom and ask where the parts department is, and the salespeople direct me somewhere else about 2 miles away. Ok, I just mentioned that they should have a sign or something to indicate that. So, I drive another 2 miles and I see the parts and service center for Star Nissan, Star Toyota, and Star Scion. I walk in and ask if they take care of Star Subaru, too. They said no. That parts and service department is another 2 miles away. I asked why did the Subaru salespeople direct me to this place? The parts guy said "because the salespeople are idiots". Nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
The Rookie
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing