Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent a message to Rallitek suggesting they should consider making a spring kit for the 09+ forester. They responded promptly saying that it was a possibility in the future. They Have a spring set for the LGT, and a nice set of endlinks they devloped too.

I suggested a near stock ride height, as most folks with the forester like the clearance. Also a progressive spring rate that would be stiffer than stock, but still compatible with the stock struts.

If any one else on the forum thinks there is a market for a product like this, please contact Rallitek and let them know. The more folks they here from, the more likely they are to pursue a project like this.

They have also made a Front skid plate for Other subaru models in the past, so feel free to mention that if you contact them.

Thanks, 05LGTLtd

·
Registered
2008 Outback Sport
6 Posts
Looked at Swift springs? I've heard good things about them. Also, I believe Subtle Solutions makes skid plates for the newest Foresters.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was not aware swift made springs for the 09+ forester, but I will look into that, thanks. Getting used to searching on a new (to me) forum takes some time.

I'd post up a link to Rallitek, but I can't post links yet.

More options are always a good thing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts