Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent a message to Rallitek suggesting they should consider making a spring kit for the 09+ forester. They responded promptly saying that it was a possibility in the future. They Have a spring set for the LGT, and a nice set of endlinks they devloped too.

I suggested a near stock ride height, as most folks with the forester like the clearance. Also a progressive spring rate that would be stiffer than stock, but still compatible with the stock struts.

If any one else on the forum thinks there is a market for a product like this, please contact Rallitek and let them know. The more folks they here from, the more likely they are to pursue a project like this.

They have also made a Front skid plate for Other subaru models in the past, so feel free to mention that if you contact them.

Thanks, 05LGTLtd

·
Registered
2008 Outback Sport
6 Posts
Looked at Swift springs? I've heard good things about them. Also, I believe Subtle Solutions makes skid plates for the newest Foresters.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was not aware swift made springs for the 09+ forester, but I will look into that, thanks. Getting used to searching on a new (to me) forum takes some time.

I'd post up a link to Rallitek, but I can't post links yet.

More options are always a good thing!

·
Registered
09 XT
448 Posts
I was not aware swift made springs for the 09+ forester

they are almost exactly what you want Rallitek to make but they lower the car about 1"

the ride is smooth and the handling is improved... they should have come this way from the factory and then you could go lower from here

1 - 5 of 5 Posts