Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
anything upcoming that you can let those who are purchasing new tires know about?
We have a bunch of rebates running right now. Unfortunately they don't tell us before a sale starts if one is coming. That said, we guarantee the lowest delivered price and if you do make a purchase from us and shortly after we have a sale, we will refund you the difference. (most cases, if offer applies, call for details. this usually only applies if within a 2 week window.)

Can we help you with something now?

-Travis

·
Premium Member
6,792 Posts
That said, we guarantee the lowest delivered price and if you do make a purchase from us and shortly after we have a sale, we will refund you the difference. (most cases, if offer applies, call for details. this usually only applies if within a 2 week window.)

-Travis
Willing to honor my purchase under this policy ? I bought a set of tires and you had a sale days later for $100 off. Instead of a refund , I would take the discount off a new set of 4 tires so you'll get even more of my money.

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Willing to honor my purchase under this policy ? I bought a set of tires and you had a sale days later for $100 off. Instead of a refund , I would take the discount off a new set of 4 tires so you'll get even more of my money.
The $100.00 off deal you are referring to was in October of 2007. I will be unable to honor that pricing at this time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts