Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

661 - 668 of 668 Posts

·
Administrator
30,099 Posts
Hey Cory, Silke, and Dang! I do miss Fozzy life. I rarely see nicely modded Foresters, but when I do it's like "ohhhhh nice".
Roo and I are still in the Forester game, but rocking a bone stock '02 S Premium with Oregon plates for the time being, on long term loan from the in-laws. :icon_biggrin: We sold Slynki (black '98) last month due to some niggling issues that made it uneconomical for us to keep her as a daily. Subed ('04 XT) doesn't get out much anymore and is awaiting a much needed rejuvenation. Soon... :smile:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Been a while since I've been on here and not sure where to post this but a neighbor's '12 Forester was stolen over the weekend. It's blue and has some NASA stickers on the back window. I'm not sure if I can post the license plate number or not, so I'll refrain for now. He made a post elsewhere saying what it was so it shouldn't be a privacy concern. He lives in San Jose.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Sorry no photo as I was riding my bike. This morning around 11 on Beach Park Blvd. in Foster City: red SG, tinted windows, lowered, dark wheels, big-*** Thule or Yakima box on the roof.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Been a while since I've been on here and not sure where to post this but a neighbor's '12 Forester was stolen over the weekend. It's blue and has some NASA stickers on the back window. I'm not sure if I can post the license plate number or not, so I'll refrain for now. He made a post elsewhere saying what it was so it shouldn't be a privacy concern. He lives in San Jose.

Why not share the license plate??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

661 - 668 of 668 Posts