Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

621 - 640 of 668 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Yesterday afternoon around 1:30 in Millbrae at Millbrae Ave. and Rollins Rd.:
Black SH FXT, lowered, tints,aftermarket wheels. You were coming out of the BART station and headed East towards the freeway. You did a double take when you spotted me in the red SF.

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,887 Posts
Around 4:15pm, white '04/'05 XT, gold wheels, lowered, exhaust. On Tasman, pulled into parking lot of Building 4/5. I've seen your car around that area before, do we work in the same company?

Stan

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,115 Posts
Spotted today while parked on Main Street in Sebastopol... White '04 (or '05?) XT, slightly lowered, with red Rally Armor style mud flaps and custom grille. Anyone here?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Probably not on here but yesterday afternoon in downtown San Mateo near Third:
Black SF, tints, roof basket, steel wheels. Nothing else that I noticed. Young make driver. You were crossing Third in front of me slowly and couldn't keep your eye off my Foz. Craned your head so hard I hope you didn't break it. lol!

·
Registered
91 GVR4, 04FXT CRP manual
119 Posts
Silver SG5, with black XTI badge

When: 03-12-16, around 4pm
Where: S280 around Monterey Blvd., San Francisco.

I was in my gray E90 sedan, saw you zoom by in the fast lane.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,115 Posts
OK, Santa Rosa, fess up... Who owns that candy-apple red XT with the flame graphics, '04 STi scoop, and dual chrome exhaust? That thing is wild! :lol:

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
This morning around 10am at the Panera/In N Out parking lot in Millbrae:
silver SF,lowered on silver 06 WRX wheels, tint,exhaust. You were pulling out of the spot two over from my Forester.
Who are you?

·
Registered
91 GVR4, 04FXT CRP manual
119 Posts
I saw you, you saw me... on 19th Ave @ Stonestown, then followed each other all the way to S280 yesterday at 7:45am.

·
Registered
2011 CT200h/E90 M3
660 Posts
Wrong forum, but I am lost anyway. It's been awhile, and my pw no longer works. Anyway, my friend snapped this photo for me while visiting Japan. I think it's an STi model, but the wheels don't look like the 18" wheels. Did the Japanese market release the Sports model as well? Okay, back to my cave.

·
Registered
2007 Sports 2.5XT 5MT
66 Posts
They had the cross sports, which is what I'd guess that is by the lip and smaller wheels. Sweet sighting - I didn't see that many SG9s around Tokyo.

621 - 640 of 668 Posts