1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
San Carlos .... WRB Sprts w/ Red RA MUDFLAPS

You on here? Nice Foz Vato!!1:woohoo:

·
Registered
2011 CT200h/E90 M3
660 Posts
We don't have an official Spotted Thread, but I'll post this one up anyway. This was in the Newark/Fremont area on Saturday. I spotted this car twice, once on the road on Mowry, and then again about an hour or so later parked in the Sears parking lot @ Newpark Mall.

MY08 WRB FXT with roof rack/bike rack, and Massachusetts plates. Stock STI spec wheels, stock suspension, and front STI lip. And 5-Speed!

I took a picture of it with my cell phone, but can't post it since I'm at work.

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Nobody who drives an Impreza spots a Forester unless it's WRB... white gets lucky sometimes if it's done up real well.

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,887 Posts
Nobody who drives an Impreza spots a Forester unless it's WRB... white gets lucky sometimes if it's done up real well.
That is the truth.

I've made the "spotted" threat twice -- once while moving, another time while parked. But yes, most i-clubbers don't know what a Forester is.

Stan

·
Registered
07 Forester
534 Posts
That is the truth.

I've made the "spotted" threat twice -- once while moving, another time while parked. But yes, most i-clubbers don't know what a Forester is.

Stan
It's fun to hear them saying.. "wow.. thats a big sun roof" when they do see it

·
Registered
2011 CT200h/E90 M3
660 Posts
Spotted an 04-05 Silver XT on 880 south near Milpitas around noon today. It was lowered on silver wheels, and had OEM mudguards. I tried to wave to him, but he didn't look over. Asian guy, I think?

·
Registered
05 Forester XT 5 Speed
536 Posts
Last Monday (Memorial day) around noon, I saw a 04/05 PSM FXT wingless lowered with black wheels headed towards 80 West right around Emeryville.

Then, few hours later around San Pablo ave in Berkeley, I spotted UGM FXT with Yakima rack also on black wheels.

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,887 Posts
I pretty much never see lowered Foresters on the road, I believe mine may be the only one in the City and surrounding area. I'll post up if I see one.

Stan

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
I'm just going to have to move back to SF then! :lol: IF SF could somehow find a way to the 50mph local speed limits we have here, I would be in heaven. Oh and our smooth roads. :p Cmon someone tell Gavin to get those potholes covered!

·
Registered
2005 AW FXTi
446 Posts
I pretty much never see lowered Foresters on the road, I believe mine may be the only one in the City and surrounding area. I'll post up if I see one.

Stan
Nope - here's my junk...

In all fairness though, I just moved out of SF to Marin County. Also, I commute every day to Santa Rosa and rarely drove around town. Most of my in-town shenanigans while living in SF were accomplished via bicycle. Upon moving, my FXT pulled this trailer like a boss.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Nope - here's my junk...

In all fairness though, I just moved out of SF to Marin County. Also, I commute every day to Santa Rosa and rarely drove around town. Most of my in-town shenanigans while living in SF were accomplished via bicycle. Upon moving, my FXT pulled this trailer like a boss.

Haha you've been spotted before. My buddy sent me a pic of your car but I didn't know it was yours. The caption was like "what? people mod foresters?" :chair:

·
Registered
2004 XT
827 Posts
...sigh....

lookin good!

those are my dream wheels (im JBP too) so maybe its a sign telling to get some rpf1's.....

Nope - here's my junk...

·
Registered
2005 AW FXTi
446 Posts
Haha you've been spotted before. My buddy sent me a pic of your car but I didn't know it was yours. The caption was like "what? people mod foresters?" :chair:

was it a rolling shot or parked somewhere? i've had a lot of stares and a few photos taken on 101 - once by a porsche driver. i think he liked my brakes :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
you were parked somewhere near the Richmond/the Presidio i think. i just remember seeing a lot of trees lol. he took the pic bc he wants rpf1s too :p

1 - 20 of 668 Posts