Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spotted: San Diego County

Spotted Red SG FXT automatic with STi Rims at Dave & Busters Mission Valley, San Diego.

and a 2009+ Red Forester Lifeguard at Coronado Beach near the Bon Fire area.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spotted 2004 White XS on Winchester Rd. in Murrieta

·
Registered
2004 XT
825 Posts
SPOTTED!

i dont know if this guy is on sf.org but i saw him. anyone recognize him? its a modded with body kit matte black s/tb

it was earlier today 8/26 on the 5 going North near Sante Fe Springs pretty sweet tho, just needed some cleaning like mine :D

·
Registered
2011 CT200h/E90 M3
658 Posts
I was coming up the 101 20 miles or so south of Santa Barbara area. Saw a silverish XT on gold stockish looking wheels. Stock height ride though. Was thinking maybe Tussen, but no idea. Tons of traffic, so could never catch up to it, but it kept going pass SB when I exited by the beaches.

Also waved to a couple of WRX's in the SoCal area on Friday. They actually waved first. Woohoo.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spotted WRB FXT with STi Wheels on pier 4 at 32nd st Naval Base in front of CGC Sherman.

·
Registered
2010 Forester XT Limited
170 Posts
Who was in Down Town Torrance today @ 4:30pm parked in the underground parking garage... 04 FXT black with subaruforester.org and Perrin stickers on their ride ?

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Spotted Black FXT lowered w/wing, Prodrive Wheels, and Veteran Cali Plates at Knottsberry Farm Parking lot. I was the one who said " Nice Forester " in the Silver Honda Odyssey.

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT Touring CVT
133 Posts
Spotted! 04ish Black XT in Irvine off of Walnut and Culver...Blondie at the wheel and your foz sounded clean!

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT Touring CVT
133 Posts
likewise...was that you? this one definitely had a hood scoop.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Spotted Blue SH with Rally Armour mud flaps on College in Oceanside stock height.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Silver SF Forester spotted on East Vista Way & 76 lowered with exhaust in Vista friday at 6pm

·
Registered
14 STI 6 speed
355 Posts
Spotted silver sg XT w/ chick driving. About 10am this am 405s. lowered, looked like STI wheels. loud and stinky exhaust. Big sticker on rear window = CP. One of the nicer XT's I've seen in a while :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Spotted Sunday Silver SG lowered at Oceanside Chillies

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 5MT
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spotted Lowered Blue SH Forester in Camp Pendleton Housing with a female driver with tatoo's.

·
Registered
2007 Forester XT Sports 5-Speed
121 Posts
Spotted lowered silver SG with prodrives, sti lip, sti seats and exhaust at the subaru dealer on van nuys blvd around 11 am.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts