Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
:(
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've seen this guy a few times. And today he pulled in Starbucks while I was leaving 15th street Starbucks in Auburn. It's a lowered Aspen White FXT, amber fogs, young good looking guy with black Helly Hansen coat. I had to draw line at pullin the iPhone out and taking a pic to post. But yeah, =), if your on here... I love your foz! I've seen u often but Im in a stock Forester so apparently dont attract your attention :( lol
-Jess

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,100 Posts
Once you said "good looking" that eliminated every local I know with an XT!

The only local white XT I know of is AspenXT, and he has a black scoop, is lowered and has nice wheels, but he lives further south than Auburn (last I knew).

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha! Well Im wondering if the guy works around here because he's out around the same time of day when I see him. I don't think it had a black scoop though... I'll look harder at the car next time. :icon_biggrin:

Once you said "good looking" that eliminated every local I know with an XT!

The only local white XT I know of is AspenXT, and he has a black scoop, is lowered and has nice wheels, but he lives further south than Auburn (last I knew).

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT '06 STi 6MT
707 Posts
I did say "Every local I know" :icon_wink:. Not sure if I've met you, but don't you have a Red XT?
yeah i'm the new guy :icon_wink: '04 xt manual(!) crp. i know i need to get my intro/pics up. it's either a half lazy or half busy excuse, but i swear it's coming!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright alright... heres one of me last summer. And then one of the Foz. And one of the Rex/Sti. None together yet =( We'll get some good shots when I get some more work done. Getting Borla headers and exhaust this weekend... gonna get a better subie growl outta her =)
Jess

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts