Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of replacing the chrome Chrysler front grill on my '10 Forester with the sports grill. Is it a simple swap, or does it involve a lot of R&R of things like the front bumper?

Thanks,

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,545 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yep Stony Brook LI! The Park Bench has changed hands, only known as "The Bench" now. We usually end up @ JR's Steakhouse for happy hour on Fridays, or we'll go to Mario's. Once in a while I'll meet the gang at The Checkmate, but it's not my favorite place.

Thanks for the link!
Rick

Rick55..........Is that Stonybrook LI where you are? Thats where I grew up and I frequented the Park bench and went on several of their skiing trips. My best Bud owns several dealerships in Smithtown.

Heres a link to the grill and accessory installs: http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f106/install-guide-pdfs-nearly-all-oem-accessories-32445/

·
Registered
2010 Forester
14 Posts
OK I went to the link but for some reason it doesn't load the .pdf file....the other installation guides are there and work but the one for the sports grill doesn't--maybe my computer, anyway does anyone have pics or a detailed write up. I junst installed the front underspoiler and would hate to have to remove everything.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
14 Posts
More assistance please. I'd like to add the sports grill AND put the lights behind it..Hellas I belive. Can someone tell me or post a link to what you buy that you actually mount the lights too.
Also in the car there is a place for a switch, a roll type switch to the left of the stearing wheel...any thoughts here? an it is the compact 4000 Hellas isn't it that would work well behind the new grill?
Thanks as always.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts