Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
06 Forester
388 Posts
yep. a handful run strut spacers and a handful (i think) ran with wheel spacers.

Hawaii!!!! i'll be there this coming spring break :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,784 Posts
If you are looking to fix rubbing issues due to wrong wheel offset, they could be your only choice. If you are looking to use them to obtain the "more flush" look, it's probably not the best idea, but could work.

Stan

·
Registered
2001 forester
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha thanks! sorry for the simple question i was in a rush to post it. Anyone running spacers to be more flush?

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts

for realz? man this hellaunfunctional movement is going too far... what are you going to get spacers for the stock wheels in your avatar? i dont recommend it but unfort, there are a few people on here that have done that. IMHO why dont you just get wheels that are flush to begin w/....

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
i have rims and a drop, i just never got around to updating my avatar
depending on your current wheel offset, will depend on how many mm spacers you need to be brodawg HELLAFLUSH. anything more than 3mm, requires a special spacer or replacement of the wheel studs to longer ARP ones so you can thread on your lugs w/out them backing off. so to pull of this look safely, it takes a lot of extra money(spacers/labor/fender roll/pull). it might just be worth it to you, to just get new wheels w/ a 35-40offset.

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,784 Posts
What size and offset wheels do you want to run spacers with?

Stan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts