Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2003 XT LUXURY
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gday from S.A....hello im new i have joined the forum to learn things about my vehicle from other experienced subaru owners.

I own a 2003 subaru forester XT luxury (5sp manual trans), silver with black leather interior...the vehicle is unmodified.It is in great condition and has been well looked after it has only travelled 87000 km or just over 50000 miles.:icon_cool:

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Welcome, both of you to our truly international Forester forum.

Must be something in the water there, but recently we've had an influx of Aussie and a few Kiwi new members.:biggrin: Plenty of Aussie's regularly posting on all the sub-forums so don't be shy.

Hope we are able to help you out when needed and you're able to do the same when you feel like it.

You can help us all out though by adding some vehicle info to your Signature, that way it will show up everytime you post, making model specific responses easier for all. Just use the pull-down menu in Quick Links, Edit Signature and add the basics of year/model/transmission and you'll be good to go. You can update it at any time if you feel the need.

Cheers
Doug

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Premium
15 Posts
Welcome for Narellan NSW..
I hear you have some great wine in SA..:Banane35:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts