·
Registered
Forester X
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
161 Posts
Just read your complete thread and wanted to thank you for the full write up - I have done my doors with Dynamat but have yet to do the boot and floor.

It definitely makes a big difference.

Thanks,

Tom

·
Registered
Forester X
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

I feel like the "boot" made the biggest difference so far. I am excited to see what the floor does, but that's going to wait a couple weeks until I get the energy to tear the car apart again! HAHA

·
Registered
Forester X
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please do. I am sure there are certain things I struggled with that may have found a better way.

I found out when installing the back seat rest, that you can take it apart into two pieces!!!! This would have made removed a MUCH less frustrating act. Things like this you might be able to point out that I didn't.

All, curious what you think of the results. I forgot to make a before video... D'OH!

·
Registered
99 Forester
1 Posts
Nice pics. Curious, I have always done the exterior door skin, it looks like you did just the interior skin. Is the outside skin not reachable? Did it cut down on the road noise much?

I will be doing the wifes forester this weekend.

·
Registered
Forester X
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually did both on the doors. Might not be evident in the small pics though! ;)

Yeah, it cut down the noise a good bit. Still not super quiet yet, but much better. Well worth it. Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts