Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester CVT
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone , I'm new to your forum and stumbled upon it while researching the Forester and already have come across plenty of good info here . Since jump street Iv'e owned Pick-up trucks so this is going to be a bit of a car culture shock for me or maybe I'm evolving lol . Trucks have always served dual purpose for me for side work and play but need the work part less and less , now It's just a matter of transporting My 17' sea kayak and or bike along with Dogs and camping equipment for trips from NYC to Catskills and Adirondack regions and rallying to-and-fro around the pot-holed roads of the 5 boros . I went through a broker which was an easy and much less aggravating process since I hate to haggle with dealerships . I'm hoping to have my 14 dark gray metallic 2.5 Premium with all weather package delivered ( courtesy of the broker ) to My home tomorrow . 1st Spring Weekend Weather forecast here in NY looks pretty good so I'm looking forward to takin er out on a maiden voyage with the bride , perhaps down to New Hope PA . Regards ...

·
Registered
2014 Forester CVT
286 Posts
Congrats....that's the exact model I have. Six thousand miles and loving it so far. :woohoo:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts