Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 forester sti
1,365 Posts
But I reduced the asking price on my Foz as you're all too darned cheap to pay me what it's worth. Skinflints. You have to cut your own throat to sell anything round here. I mean.... Oh never mind. Mutter grumble grouch.
Ive never sold anything on here its garbage for that .
How ever I did sell my suspension on ebay to a forum buddy ….. go figure

·
Premium Member
2004 forester sti
1,365 Posts
Get a clue- we have Suby's already...
Well yes good point …. but if you do the intelligent thing and join a forum before you buy,hence will be fore armed and fore warned as @Ianb1234 Did .
Plus the seller is a vaunted member of this forum and should be treated with some respect.

2017 2.5i Fozy CVT
1,283 Posts
Like he treated us.... can dish it out but cannot take it.... was just blunt straight talk.
Also this is international- not a local forum, local newspaper or other rag in print local to the seller. Most anyone looking for another beater to flog want to see it in person.

Not travel across the pond.

·
Registered
2004 FSTi 6 speed manual
1,416 Posts
Get a clue- we have Suby's already...
You are a nob! Stop being I think I know it all. I've both sold and bought quite a few things on here and have had Subarus for some years.
I have a few mates that are looking for Foresters especially as the winter is here and always tell them if there's something up for grabs... Maybe you just like tolling?

Paha Makingforestergreatagain! Makingsmartassmemememememe more like.

[Also this is international- not a local forum, local newspaper or other rag in print local to the seller. Most anyone looking for another beater to flog want to see it in person.]

Correct me if I'm wrong but this Is the European section and the car in question is in the UK which may just be in Europe (for now)

·
Registered
06 2.5XT Manual
278 Posts
Best of luck with the sale, I did see your thread but you didn't sell it for pennies earlier this year!!!

I'll pass it on to a few people I know to see whether they're interested.

·
Administrator
11,998 Posts
Also this is international- not a local forum,
The OP is posting in the Euro forum which is local to him; perhaps you should stick to your "local" area where your knowledge of your marketplace may be useful ;)

Nah, he wasnt dishing it out! Its called wit. I think Sneefy, in the second post, understands what wit is.
I agree and those who do not understand the local banter should keep their comments to themselves.

·
Registered
2017 2.0 FXT-Touring CVT
2,463 Posts
Ive never sold anything on here its garbage for that .
How ever I did sell my suspension on ebay to a forum buddy ….. go figure
I bought and sold a bunch of stuff here in the past 10 years and because of the rating system that used to exist, I had only good experiences.

·
Premium Member
2004 forester sti
1,365 Posts
I bought and sold a bunch of stuff here in the past 10 years and because of the rating system that used to exist, I had only good experiences.
Ive bought stuff with great success because I could see the bargain was for the forum .

However I needed a weld in bung for my wide band lambda sensor , I just happened to mention it on scoobynet and user Harryb said " Ive got one ill pop it in the post to you" for nothing , no money ,free !

·
Registered
MY05 Forester 2.5 XT 5MT
2,045 Posts
Thinking back over the years, I've bought and sold all sorts on this, Scoobynet and Southeast Scoobies from a car and wheels to brake calipers, bonnet scoop and all sorts.
I think the first person I bought something from was Don before he turned his STI into what it is now

Thinking back, I've even transported an item for an American member on here from the UK in a suitcase and forwarded on once in the US, After another UK member picked up the item from the breakers or wherever and passed it onto me.

Buying and Selling can work on forums - Or did in the past :)

·
Registered
2004 FSTi 6 speed manual
1,416 Posts
Well that all went pretty well. No missiles were launched and looks like MFGA persuaded Trump against leaning on the red button. Mind you I eat WMD's three times a day :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::p

There's always been great vehicles and Subaru related bits n bobs on here for sale. Bought my FSTi here when I still had another Foz (omg) amongst quite a few other things. I've also given away freebies here too.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts