Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

61 - 80 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
he drives a white FSXT name is chris. ran into him at culver at harvard at the stop light lol. look for euro plates on the front.
yessir!!! i live on harvard and bridge next to UCI. im driving the white XT with euro on the front. say hi if you see me on the road!

·
Registered
87 Posts
We usually don't mix our meets with non-Foresters, just because..
I wonder why not? We are all subarus... Its nothing like my camaro fourms... We meet with G8s and other GM cars... Anways I see that we a little different. Its more of a family car then the others. But still! They are all subarus... Have you guys tried before?

·
Registered
8,528 Posts
Yeah, we have probably all gone to a few of the NASIOC meets. It really depends on the crowd. I've been to good ones and bad. There have been drives where some members have invited non-Foresters, only to have them goof off and crash (not our area, Norcal). And I guess I'd prefer to kick it and chill rather than spending the whole time talking about mods lol.

·
Administrator
30,099 Posts
There have been drives where some members have invited non-Foresters, only to have them goof off and crash (not our area, Norcal).
If this is who I think you're talking about, he wasn't invited but showed up anyways (tagged along in his Impreza with his Forester-driving brother).

·
Registered
123 Posts
getting tuned at hb speed on wednesday the 10th at 200pm if anyone in the area wants to stop by. its been a long year with the forester and my now 1 year old son. this day is been coming for a long time.
20g on meth.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am in San Luis Obispo, so the idea of the state wide meet somewhere in the middle sounds great. I am also down to drive down south for the SoCal meet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I say we should meet at the town of Mojave and either trek north to Red Rock or west through the desert to the ghost town of Randsburg and it's saloon.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
getting tuned at hb speed on wednesday the 10th at 200pm if anyone in the area wants to stop by. its been a long year with the forester and my now 1 year old son. this day is been coming for a long time.
20g on meth.
20g on meth is a good setup. how boost are you planning on running? and what are your supporting mods?

61 - 80 of 359 Posts
About this Discussion
358 Replies
201 Participants
DragonSubie7
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing