Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 359 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
man.. we should really get something going. I have finals next week and i'm free after that depending on my work schedule.

maybe meet up somewhere in the middle of everyone?

·
Registered
8,528 Posts
i dont see why not. are we talking about a white fsxt? that's the only forester i've seen with vanity plates around this area so far.

·
Registered
8,528 Posts
he drives a white FSXT name is chris. ran into him at culver at harvard at the stop light lol. look for euro plates on the front.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Wish I lived back there sometimes!! I lived on Pendleton for 3 years, drank at the G Spot in Carlsbad also Deanies (sp?) by the sea around the fire pits..Rocked out in the Casbah..You know, went to Mexico..etc..miss the Gas Lamp Dist..

Words~

·
Registered
81 Posts
Please add me to this list. Me and my wife got our Forester 3 weeks ago. 2010 X Premium - All Weather Package. We live in Simi Valley but work in San Gabriel Valley. Up until recently we both commuted 3 times a week to Long Beach as well for school. We're done now though. :)

41 - 60 of 359 Posts
About this Discussion
358 Replies
201 Participants
DragonSubie7
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing