Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2013 2.5X Premium 5MT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently received a 2009-2010 subwoofer kit as a gift, originally purchased from Chaplin's Automotive group (www . subarugenuineparts . com). It came to me sealed in original packaging, but I discovered upon opening it that the 20-pin harness I need to install it was missing. Only the 14-pin harness was in the box.

This sort of thing happens from time to time so I didn't think much of it. Chaplin's, however, was not doing much to make it right so I emailed SOA to ask their assistance in the matter - worst case being I buy a new harness from them.

SOA was amazingly fast in getting things sorted out. Within 24 hours I received a very polite email from Nancy Quinn in customer services stating she was looking into it. She handled everything within a matter of hours and is having the part I need shipped to me at no charge which is above and beyond considering I am not even the original purchaser.

Anyhow, this may be my 4th Subaru, but it was my first experience with SOA and it was a positive one. I've gone through similar experiences with both Chrysler and Chevrolet and neither came close to the promptness and level of service I received from Subaru.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts