Registered
FXT and Wifes Leggy
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hondaslayer said:
I'll be there.............NOT!!!

:lol:

I'll be there in spirit ;)
:lol: In spirit? Hurry up and move down here so you can get to the cool meets we have!:N_poke:

·
Registered
FXT and Wifes Leggy
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
keyser soze said:
What do you mean by "Parking Together"?!?!?? :huh:

I plan on going. I have to work tomorrow, but Sunday is open. When are you planning on being there?
Hmm prolly around noon on the nose. I mean parking the foresters together like a herd yo!:icon_razz: Of course the handholding is mandatory yes?

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
VSB XT said:
Hmm prolly around noon on the nose. I mean parking the foresters together like a herd yo!:icon_razz: Of course the handholding is mandatory yes?
Just wanted to verify the parking and hand holding.....were NOT connected! :icon_wink:

Ya dude, 12 would be good.

·
Registered
FXT and Wifes Leggy
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
keyser soze said:
Just wanted to verify the parking and hand holding.....were NOT connected! :icon_wink:

Ya dude, 12 would be good.
Right on, well see ya' there!:icon_cool: Who else? Aaron? Buddy? SV-FXT(Mark)? Hmmmm?

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
I am going to try and make it. I will bring the FXT if I go the swap is still missing its bumperskin from the worlds longest FMIC install...

·
Registered
FXT and Wifes Leggy
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AaronB said:
I am going to try and make it. I will bring the FXT if I go the swap is still missing its bumperskin from the worlds longest FMIC install...
Right on, if you wanna park together give me a call before you leave and you, me, and Alan can unite!:Banane35:

·
Registered
FXT and Wifes Leggy
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BiG 10 said:
If I did go, I'd probably keep going to California since I'd be so close :icon_wink:
Mmmm California sounds pleasing this time of year.... A day at Coronado Island chillin on the beach....:icon_sad:

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
:icon_sad: :icon_evil: Won't be there today...too many chores here at the ranch. :icon_evil: :icon_sad:

I was hoping to have my XT and the boys GL there today. You guys have a good one, take some pics.

·
Registered
FXT and Wifes Leggy
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well as hot as it was, it was a good turn out. Still had to leave after two hours which felt like 6 in that heat!:icon_sad:

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
Thanks to you , Aaron and Tony for repin, and thank Tony for the pics! I love the rims he has on his Legacy. How was the Vendor turnout? Oh, almost forgot, how did Avondale treat you? I heard the Avondale guys are transplants from Power. Did they play nice?

·
Registered
399 Posts
keyser soze said:
Thanks to you , Aaron and Tony for repin, and thank Tony for the pics! I love the rims he has on his Legacy. How was the Vendor turnout? Oh, almost forgot, how did Avondale treat you? I heard the Avondale guys are transplants from Power. Did they play nice?

You can see what they look like on a Forester!!!! Tony and I have the same wheels!

·
Registered
FXT and Wifes Leggy
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
keyser soze said:
Yeah some of the staff was from Power but they were the cool guys. The jerks at Power must have stayed at Power!:biggrin:
Vendor turnout was cool, since it was Surge and Dynocomp and they both had cool displays, that is certain! :icon_cool:

·
Registered
'04 WRX
97 Posts
I think I'm missing part of the Power debacle.

Virgil, I thought I read a thread you started a while ago stating you got screwed by Power? Is this where the hate comes from?

·
Premium Member
1,113 Posts
fxtacy said:
You can see what they look like on a Forester!!!! Tony and I have the same wheels!
We need to get together so I can check them out...AND HEAR YOUR EXHAUST!!!!:icon_cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts