Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... and the perp is still at large. Got an canine sheriff's unit curently combing our front and back yards. Cops are out with their weapons drawn. Pics to come.

·
TANSTAAFL
2010 2.5X Premium AFF 4EAT
481 Posts
Be safe. Hope the perp is caught ASAP without further incident.

And in the meantime...lock and load.

·
Registered
1998 Forester
602 Posts
... and the perp is still at large. Got an canine sheriff's unit curently combing our front and back yards. Cops are out with their weapons drawn. Pics to come.
I don't think foresters are buillet proof...where do you live again ?

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,105 Posts
****er broke our backyard fence too in his escape. :mad:

Cops are still out looking for him. This is a rural neighborhood with acreage, lots of outbuildings and nooks and crannies to hide for the guy. What really sucks though is that it is not a random stranger but someone who actually lives here (I can see his house from ours) and he's been known as "peekaboo" because he's been caught peeping into people's windows a few times before.

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,894 Posts
Identifying the perp is a good start to catching him! Sounds like he won't be your neighbor for much longer, one way or another.

·
Premium Member
07 Forester XT
6,792 Posts
That's creepy if its someone who lives in the area. The "good" thing is, since this is a criminal act he's now wanted and the police should be able to ID the individual based on the address.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,105 Posts
LOL all our neighbors are out with their 12 gauge shotguns. This guy better hope he gets apprehended by the cops because he won't like what this neighborhood has planned for him. In talking with the cops they basically gave everyone the wink wink nod nod to do whatever needs to be done if he gets caught here.

·
Registered
2007 FSTI and X 6 MT
22,330 Posts
LOL all our neighbors are out with their 12 gauge shotguns. This guy better hope he gets apprehended by the cops because he won't like what this neighborhood has planned for him. In talking with the cops they basically gave everyone the wink wink nod nod to do whatever needs to be done if he gets caught here.
Wow, I didnt think people in Cali had shotguns, I thought they were issued to us hillbillies only.

Be careful guys, a desperate wanted man is very dangerous.:Banane36:

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow, I didnt think people in Cali had shotguns, I thought they were issued to us hillbillies only.

Be careful guys, a desperate wanted man is very dangerous.:Banane36:
This place is pretty hillbilly... if you think I'm kidding about the location in my profile, I'm not. :lol:

No updates yet... we left for a little bit to run some errands and passed by the place where the perp lives. It's taped off as a crime scene.

For those who know the area, the cops are still searching the other side of the highway and an abandoned house and barn behind the swap meet area across Hwy 116 now because a driver reported almost hitting someone crossing the highway in a hurry who matched the description and was adjusting their pants...

He could be hiding anywhere. There's lots of farmland and some wetlands around here. I'm not really scared but mad as hell because this has always been considered a very safe little tucked away neighborhood that few are able to find and where residents feel safe enough to sleep with their doors unlocked at night. We've actually gone on weekend trips and literally left our cars unlocked. No more of that for a while, lol...

---oops, posted by pleiad7, not Roo

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
-Posted by Roo

I'm hoping that the neighborhood gets the chance to apprehend this person. I will happily volunteer Slynki (with her blackout windows) to act as an unofficial hearse to move the body somewhere that no one will ever find it. The neighbors have the firepower to take down the scum, I have the know-how and places to hide the body.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts