Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS 4EAT (sob)
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And how is it for driving? I'm just curious. :p Do you have the 5MT or the CVT? Not that I'll have one any time soon, because my parents only buy used, but you know, in five or so years' time the used 2013 ones will be affordable... lol. :rock:

·
Registered
2011 Forester 5 Speed Manual
1,617 Posts
I drove a bunch of them, CVT & 5MT. I liked them. the engine is smaller that the Forester but it's a little more agile. the CVT took a little getting used to. the sunroof was too small and wasn't offered with the 5MT. the way-back didn't hold much, so it would be good for single, no kids, but me being married w kids needed the extra room of the Forester. teen daughter thinks the 2011 Forester has better looks. I think the Crosstrek is the better looker. go figure ... :)

·
Registered
2012 Ford Fiesta.... 5-mt!
418 Posts
Bought one for the wife and dog, and they both love it. I think it is a better interpretation of the spirit of the original Forester. It is a good size and very comfortable.

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS 4EAT (sob)
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bought one for the wife and dog, and they both love it. I think it is a better interpretation of the spirit of the original Forester. It is a good size and very comfortable.
That's what I figured; it's quite small, like the older Foresters, it seems (but Impreza-based).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts