Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2019 Forester Touring CVT
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So close and yet so far, my Forester finally came in but can't get it. Update-Got it

So after a month of ordering, (May 10th), waiting and tracking my Forester, it finally got to the dealership yesterday. But with my credit union asking for a Certificate of Origin (which the dealership does not have yet), I can't finalize my loan to then go to the dealership and finalize the order. aarrgghhh. So close, so close to getting it, but it ended up in the "no soup for you" scenario. Oh well, whats another few day right. :icon_frown:

TS out (looking at other members Forester pics)

·
Premium Member
2019 Forester Touring CVT
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Opps, sorry about that. I picked it up last Friday (exactly 6 weeks to the day after ordering it). Dealership got the certificate on Wed and then spent the Day Thursday getting the bank to cut the check. Drove to NJ on Friday, traded the Tucson and drove away with the white ghost.
Didn't post because I have been finding every excuse to drive it. NY Deli a block a way, not problem, Forester to the rescue. Man I love this thing.
This was on Sunday. I would have submit the photo for Forester of the Month if it wasn't no longer being done.

TS out (getting back into the car)

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Touring CVT
131 Posts
Twospirits: "but it ended up in the "no soup for you" scenario."

Almost choked on my coffee at that one; glad you're now driving happily.

·
Registered
2019 Forester
85 Posts
twospirits - love the pics! Subaru (constellation) shining above the earth! (and happy to hear you got through the paperwork blockage)
I expect I'll be taking every opportunity to drive around in my new one once I get it too (still working on date for pickup, but no later than next Tuesday).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts