Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd snap a few pictures while I was out this morning, its snowing pretty good here right now. Not cold enough to stick to much but it is coming down. This was a pleasant suprise to get me into the Christmas spirit this morning. Its not to often we get snow here in Dallas and when we do its not much.

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha :icon_biggrin: . It supposed to snow all day today and more on friday, its also going to be in the high 30's the rest of the week so who knows maybe we will actually get snow that sticks to the ground this year.

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
Wow... you've gotten more snow that us already, and I live in Canada!
+1. Not a single flake of snow here though we're in the forecast for some tomorrow. We'll probably get just enough to say "Yep, it snowed", and then it'll melt within a couple hours.

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice photos. No snow here, yet.
Thanks:icon_biggrin:. Now its changed to rain. But its getting colder again plus we have a freeze warning for tonight. Sometimes its nice to see just a little bit of the white stuff . When I lived in Maryland I remember getting a 6ft snowfall one year and having to climb out of a window to plow snow since the door was so packed in:icon_rolleyes: .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts