Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
01 forester s 5speed
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a run through the state forest in Lyme CT with some friends. The vehicles included my forester, a Nissan exterra, and gmc yukon, and a jeep grand Cherokee V8 limited.

Attachments

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X Prem A
61 Posts
Please pardon the newbie question but where are the places in CT that one should bring their Forester to?

thanks!

·
Registered
2008 Impreza WRX 4dr
23 Posts
Nice! I wish we had snow here. BTW, you live near my Aunt. She's in East Haddam

·
Registered
2000 Forester S
22 Posts
Groton, here. I'll have to check out the park. I'm from the Northwest where outdoors is encouraged, unlike the east. Connecticut has been hard on my family and I for that reason. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
01 forester s 5speed
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also Ingham hill road in old Saybrook ct has a lot of good trails. Its right off the exit near pasta vita. You just go to the very end and you will see the trail head a steep uphill, easily doable with the forester. Another good spot is pine ledge state park in deep river ct.

·
Registered
01 forester s 5speed
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OFFROADING THIS SUNDAY

I am going wheeling this Sunday with a bunch of friends. I am located in southern Connecticut. We will be wheeling in Deep River ct near Essex. Anyone is welcome to come. The place we will be going is called pine ledge state forest. If anyone wants to go just let me know.

·
Registered
01 forester s 5speed
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PICS FROM WHEELIN TODAY 2/28/10

some pics

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts