Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Outback 2.5i
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took Lisa to work (DIA) earlier, and along the way had some fun in the white stuff. I've helped a couple get their Siebring convertible out of their driveway, saw an accident with a cop involved on Pena Blvd, drove SW down some back roads (coming back from DIA) from Jackson Blvd to 56th Ave to Tower (zero visibility, huge snowdrifts across the hwy - at least I thought I was on a hwy), pulled out a Cherokee out of a snowdrift (that he drove into right in front of me on that same "hwy"), drove up and down a random street to break the snow, drifted around an undeveloped section of a close-by neighborhood (video coming later this evening), and finally, assisted with pulling out a Chevy 1500 and a mail truck :biggrin: All just for fun :rock: I love our Subaru!!!!
Driving down the "hwy" SW of DIA

The Jeep shortly after I've pulled him out (didn't take a picture of him stuck, just a bit worried somebody was gonna run into us)

And assisting the Chevy and the mail truck

Few more pics in this slideshow: Slideshow of pictures, photos, and videos, from webshots

And a "beauty shot" in snow

Video will come later this evening!

·
Registered
2007 Mitsubishi Pajero 5spd Automatic
3,594 Posts
Dude, that just rock and I'm so going to kick your butt for showing this. Lol

Edit: You pulled out a chevy pickup and a mail truck.....lol

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Limited 5spd manual
62 Posts
that is hilarious! pulling out a truck...ahahahahhahaha...he must've been embarrassed getting pulled out of the snow! ahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Man, I want lots of snow now, the more I look on these pics, the more I want that snow. Something for the car to crawl over :raspberry:

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
Please tell me that Jeep had one of the following:

- "Trail-rated" badge
- sticker that says "It's a Jeep thing - you wouldn't understand."

:lol:

·
Registered
none none
9,011 Posts
Yeah, I was sure to get a picture of THAT, since I didn't get one of the Jeep :raspberry:
lol jeeps get stuck more often than subarus. The shorter wheelbase models especially. I've had to pull my friends out of the snow more times than I can count.

Also I'm EXTREMELY jealous you guys have snow already! Probably another few weeks until I see any here (although its probably best that way as my snow tires are 300 miles away and I can't get them until thanksgiving!)

·
Registered
03 Forester XS
124 Posts
Very nice! Good job.

It is a first winter for my Subie so I took it to a parking lot today to "play" on it and I was very impressed! It took me a while to find a 'good' parking lot since some 'idiot' plowed the one I wanted to use. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Very nice! Good job.

It is a first winter for my Subie so I took it to a parking lot today to "play" on it and I was very impressed! It took me a while to find a 'good' parking lot since some 'idiot' plowed the one I wanted to use. :biggrin:
ROFL.
Ye. Why the heck do they plow the snow away from the parking spots and roads. They should leave it there for some days so ppl can get used to it :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts