Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2004 XT
2,883 Posts
congrats on the purchase. i know the feeling of going from no power to big power. Went from a stage 2 fxt to a fp green'd fxt. start saving for a tranny upgrade though, it is practically unavoidable

· Registered
2004 XT
2,883 Posts
I'm not sure a 20g is really ideal for a daily driver).
neither is a 35r but i still do it. Just because you have the power doesn't mean you always need to use it. i probably drive safer than most people I know since I am aware of how dangerous my car can be.

c'mon guys let him live and learn his own lessons.

· Registered
2004 XT
2,883 Posts
Mods. Too expensive.

Car. Over it.

...we're fighting right now.
ask anyone with a highly modded car, it is a love hate relationship. I go through sitnts where i will literally not drive the car for 2 week, walk by and it and just shake my head, but then there are other times where i am super excited and get wait to get in and work on it or drive it around.

it will pass

· Registered
2004 XT
2,883 Posts
it was just an observation, not a compliment or dig. I never liked stickers, I only had 3 on my car, 2 IAG on each rear side window and a this one when I was single

promptly removed and I started dating my now wife though and always a little weird when my mom or cousin or friends significant other rode shotgun

1 - 5 of 5 Posts