Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

2014-2018 - SJ Non-XT Thread

57K views 77 replies 41 participants last post by  SuperSirLink 
#1 ·
just wanted to see what other people with 2.5i/premium/limited/touring have done to their car other than the XT owners. possibly give some better ideas when looking for photos of specific things also, i.e. bull bars, roof racks, ride height, headlight mods, front lips, etc.

here's mine so far - only mods are the front underguard, and the chair back protector and cargo tray. plan on installing fog lights, and my roof basket next week.

2015 2.5 premium w/ 6MT in Dark Gray Metallic

Attachments

See less See more
#68 ·
Nice to see there's love for the non-XT's! We just got out 2015 Premium last month and I have been looking at the Subaru OEM accessories for stuff that I can add-on. Also hunting for 2011-14 WRX take-offs to lower the SJ. The mod bug hits again!

Are those different colored emblems just overlays or some jdm stuff?

#72 ·
Nice thread y'all...

Nothing much done to my Foz yet, and no major plans... Tyres, roof rack, unplanned repairs, minor bits and pieces as per My Journal... Cheers

Reactions: FozzieBalou
#74 ·
Bought our 2018 Black Edition new in December 2017, sitting at about 52k miles now. Gave it some love over the last few weeks with a proper wash and decon, XPEL PPF, and Gtechniq ceramic coating.

Nothing crazy done to it. Updated all of the exterior lighting to LED, front windows tinted to be fairly close to the rear privacy glass, "STI-style" front grille (need to source a 2014-2016 emblem), and "F" emblem overlays. I'm doing pads and rotors all around next weekend, will be flushing the fluid, too. Have a few other maintenance items coming up. After that, I'm looking to add a 20mm rear anti-sway bar and a head unit with proper android auto integration.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.