Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
This post ends the submissions for this contest. If others feel like posting please feel free to do so. We will be announcing the 4 winners of the Falken Tire T-Shirts shortly.

Thank you everyone for your participation.

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
We entered everyone's name into a hat that participated and pulled out 4 names. With that said, the winners are...

*DeclansDad
*Duderotomy
*Wagn
*PittyMK

:woohoo:

Congratulations on winning your new Falken T-Shirts. Winners, please PM me your address information.

Now it's time for the favorite photo judging. We had 8 people participate so I am going to create a poll with each members name. Before the poll is posted, I need Sirwilliam, Legacy, and Wagn to pick 1 of their photos to be judged. You three, please repost 1 of your favorites. The winner will receive the Falken Tire hat.

Thanks everyone.

·
Premium Member
6,792 Posts
Why yes I am (was). Its a little place in the country a few minutes from here at a 4 way intersection.

·
The Sub kit guy
13,100 Posts
Those have always been my favorite wheels. If had bought a red or white XT, I'd have a set myself. I've love a gunmetal set for my XT, but they are impossible to find.

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Waiting on Sirwilliam. Thanks for the PM's T-shirt winners. I will let you know when your t-shirts are sent. If sirwilliam doesn't choose one of his photos by monday I will pick one of the photos he submitted for him. I will post the poll on monday.

Thanks everyone.

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
21 - 31 of 31 Posts