Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, im stue, and im from new zealand.

i have a SF5 98' foz, boosts 11PSI,
Has:
FMIC,Boost Tap, SQ BOV,Wastegate, Pod Filter, DVD Player, ! boost gauge haha.

This is how i brought it.
Haven't had alot of time to do stuff to it, but now i do and its going to look great!

·
Registered
1999 Forester GT
13 Posts
Hey man hows things?

Sounds great, where in NZ are you, im up in Whangarei.

This forum I only recently joined but its full of heaps of info man.

Have a good one and welcome,

LJ

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man hows things?

Sounds great, where in NZ are you, im up in Whangarei.

This forum I only recently joined but its full of heaps of info man.

Have a good one and welcome,

LJ
Good good, im in wanganui dude, moved from new plymouth. ive got a cuz that lives up in whangarei, not a bad place.

Cheers for the welcome, whats your body kit? i just brought a liberal kit genuine, hopen to paint me car, got any ideas? im liking the white ae, was thinking of orange and making the black part red haha, but since then im liking white ae haha

·
Registered
1999 Forester GT
13 Posts
Good good, im in wanganui dude, moved from new plymouth. ive got a cuz that lives up in whangarei, not a bad place.

Cheers for the welcome, whats your body kit? i just brought a liberal kit genuine, hopen to paint me car, got any ideas? im liking the white ae, was thinking of orange and making the black part red haha, but since then im liking white ae haha
Whats your cousins name? A liberal kit - havent seen one you got a link to what it looks like? Haha White is good but flip it takes heaps to keep clean espically road tar and crap aye. I reckon orange is a good colour was contemplating that one myself but was going to be a deeper burnt orange, then I was going to have it done champain with a slight sparkle but now I think Im just gonna stay white haha

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats your cousins name? A liberal kit - havent seen one you got a link to what it looks like? Haha White is good but flip it takes heaps to keep clean espically road tar and crap aye. I reckon orange is a good colour was contemplating that one myself but was going to be a deeper burnt orange, then I was going to have it done champain with a slight sparkle but now I think Im just gonna stay white haha

His names jamie, forgot his last name haha

liberal kit: just google forester liberal kit

yea im looking for a different colour ae, something that can go with white as my interior.

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the forum from Niagara Falls!
I'd love to see some more pictures of your ride... post some up when you get the chance
Yip i will do, Im looking to pint my car a different colour, cant figure out what colour, any ideas?

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha cheers for the input, but i duno ae, i like white but i want something else, i not sure what colour yet, since its a forester i cant picture different colours on it except the stock colours.

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New Mod update:

Greddy oil catch can
Greddy oil filter
Osiris volt gauge.
Liberal bodykit (still paying off though, should have asap.)

If anyone knows where to get a 52mm wrx gc8 dash pod from or osiris gauges please let me know please.

·
Banned
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The liberal bodykit. I was thinking about possibly getting one and I haven't seen too many pictures of the liberal kit yet. Thanks a lot.
yes sure,

First off this is a good site to go to for body kits, this site does include the liberal.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2007 XT Sport 5MT
24,015 Posts
^Did you already buy the kit from JapanParts?
If so how did you find them to deal with? I might be ordering some large parts from them this summer and was curious.

Should look awesome though! keep us updated. Hey, you should think about maybe starting a Journal thread.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts