Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Subaru
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shopping hard for a new Forester with all the bells and whistles with Nav package, blue tooth, leather seats, and sun roof in the "Limited" model. How much can be negotiated off the sticker price? This would be without trade in.

Thanks for any advise!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Shopping hard for a new Forester with all the bells and whistles with Nav package, blue tooth, leather seats, and sun roof in the "Limited" model. How much can be negotiated off the sticker price? This would be without trade in.

Thanks for any advise!
I see you are in INDY, up in the chicago area dealers are going 3K off msrp. And they are happily doing this. I would assume anything between 2k and 4K would be good. I'm getting 3K without even trying. I'm sure I can squeeze another thousand this month if I really want to haggle.

·
Registered
40 Posts
$1500 off of INVOICE is a good place to start. With all the extra goodies, they are making a bit more off you, so there should be a little more wiggle room.

Good luck!

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5 Premium
1 Posts
Definitely email dealers within driving distance. It saved us 2300 off a premium model. Sticker was about 24500. After emailing around with exactly what we wanted (some phone calls), we got three low offers, the lowest at 22,200. :Banane17:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts