Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
09 Fozzy XT 4 Hungry aka 4EAT
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay so I have decided to start a journal of my own. Journal envy? who knows lol

Anyway, here goes......

Okay so for ALL of it's life it has been oem right down to the oil changes. Well a few weeks ago the engine decides to go Kaboom!!! and my parts bin decides that it is hungry and needs to eat mods.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
So then I start to empty my Credit Cards :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not pictured, due to waiting for arrival is a VF52 with very, very low mileage.. As well as a Divorced waste gate non catted Down Pipe, and a Perrin turbo Inlet Hose..

More to come(If and when my wallet allows me).. :lol:

·
Registered
2010 XT Limited 4EAT
1,450 Posts
Very nice! I've been putting off making one of these journals forever - glad you are doing one. I love following along with people that are going similar routes (especially with another SH)!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im digging all the pics!!

Thank you Sir..

Very nice! I've been putting off making one of these journals forever - glad you are doing one. I love following along with people that are going similar routes (especially with another SH)!
I wholeheartedly agree...

Thanks to the both of you.. I didn't realize until today, that you guys had posted :lol: Sorry about that..

My Birthday was last month, so this is why the new Subie power washer :grin2:

·
Registered
2010 XT Limited 4EAT
1,450 Posts
Thank you Sir..

I wholeheartedly agree...

Thanks to the both of you.. I didn't realize until today, that you guys had posted :lol: Sorry about that..

My Birthday was last month, so this is why the new Subie power washer :grin2:
No reason to apologize! Just make sure to keep the updates coming! Maybe soon enough I'll make my own so I can update on all my stuff - make my 4 pots not squeaky this weekend and put on my muteki lugs :)

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No reason to apologize! Just make sure to keep the updates coming! Maybe soon enough I'll make my own so I can update on all my stuff - make my 4 pots not squeaky this weekend and put on my muteki lugs :)

You got it.. :wink2:

You have to make one as well, as I remember the last Item was your TMIC upgrade.

Yeah, I've been trying to follow you up on that 4pot scenerio.. :grin2:

·
Registered
2010 XT Limited 4EAT
1,450 Posts
You got it.. :wink2:

You have to make one as well, as I remember the last Item was your TMIC upgrade.

Yeah, I've been trying to follow you up on that 4pot scenerio.. :grin2:
Sadly that TMIC is still under the bed, waiting for PW to release the SH scoop to IC duct. Also need to save up for my tune now, so when you beat me to the upgrade I can have you tell me how awesome it is :grin2:

·
Registered
2009 FXT Limited 4EAT :(
859 Posts
^ I was looking at that and debating (really wished I lived in the states for the ease of getting parts, that same kit is $100 in Canada). Since I'll have my front end off to install the oil cooler why not do a trans cooler as well. Ooooorrrrr i can just let my 4eat take a dump.

I'm looking forward to the install, pics, and review!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
^ I was looking at that and debating (really wished I lived in the states for the ease of getting parts, that same kit is $100 in Canada). Since I'll have my front end off to install the oil cooler why not do a trans cooler as well. Ooooorrrrr i can just let my 4eat take a dump.

I'm looking forward to the install, pics, and review!
Damn.. Dude you need to move to the states lol

Seriously though, the pics, install, and review will sadly be within a month or so. This is when I'll get my Fozzy back Hence why all of these parts are piling up.

Can't wait to get it back, drive a bit, break in the engine so I can get it pro tuned..

Wait.. Let the 4EAT die?? "itching" to go 5 or 6 speed?

PS: PM coming your way :grin2:

1 - 20 of 222 Posts