Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have searched quite a bit and it seems like the information im looking for is scattered, unless i totally skipped something. Also i wasnt totally sure if this should go in the wheel or suspension forum so mods feel free to move this where you see fit...

Im looking to run a set of 17x9 +38 wheels with either 255/40/17 or a 245/40/17, (id prefer the 255 if it can fit) with a set of double height adjustable 02-06 wrx coilovers. I will have front camber plates and rear camber bolts. The fenders will be rolled so my question is hows this set up sound? too difficult to fit? I know when switching over to a wrx suspension the rears can sag a bit but i do plan on going pretty low so i figured i could adjust the front height to match the rear and then lower front and rear equally from that point. Also, do wrx struts/coilovers just bolt right in? (besides the height difference)

Thanks in advance guys!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So ive gone around looking on nasioc and have come to the conclusion that the wrx struts/coilovers will bolt up but ive seen some talk about people swapping the upper mounts. I wouldn't mind someone giving me a "yes they will" and also some feedback on this up coming setup.

·
Registered
02 Foz 4eat
5,548 Posts
Not sure how you couldn't find an answer by searching???

Any strut/spring/coilover setup that fits an '02-'07 WRX and '04 STi will fit the Forester ('98-08).

As for wheels/tires, there are quite a few threads discussing what has and hasn't fit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts