Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
01 Forester Ltd
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI! There ,i am looking for a relay or flasher or both, not sure . My harzard switch is not working ,the 1 on top of the steering column, i may have caused this when i did my fog light mod not sure yet ,i did it back in summertime. when i turn on the switch the parking lights come on but do not flash:Banane28::, i know there is a turn & hazard module behind left side dash. But not sure if that what makes it flash ? I look at schematic but don't see flasher , i know there has to be a relay also but not sure which or if it also is under dash. Thought before i venture into this i would see if anybody knows . Thanks for any comments.:confused:

·
Registered
2001 Forester
1,142 Posts
The flasher switch is under the middle vents.

its a small picture but if you look under the vents there are 2 buttons. Its the one that is furthest to the left.

·
Registered
01 Forester Ltd
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The flasher switch is under the middle vents.

its a small picture but if you look under the vents there are 2 buttons. Its the one that is furthest to the left.
:icon_redface:WOW i can't believe i mixed those switches up i forgot that the hazard switch was there and i thought the parking switch on top of the steering wheel was the hazard switch .Thanks Justforfun , its ia good thing i asked or i may of been pulling my hair out tracing wires :crazy:. Well guess when you don't use that switch it is easy enough to forget you have it. :biggrin:
Thanks again,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts