Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
MY BBEAST
2016 SUBARU FORESTER 2.5i AUTO-MATIC
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SES Injen Forester Exhaust Is In Production(Update w/Pictures)

Finally Injen started the production on the SES exhaust system for the forester. This includes up-pipe, down-pipe, cross-over, and exhaust. It looks and sounds great! If you don't believe me, then you haven't seen or heard my car. :D

·
Registered
2008 FSXT
219 Posts
Hmmm... good news but im looking for a short ram version of their intake though? like k&n's wrinkle red for the sti?

anyhow this is great i know injen makes quality stuff so this is an addition to our shopping list lol

D

·
0 Posts
That exhaust sounds very nice. I need a good non turbo exhaust for my ride, any suggestions???

·
#8 Post ho
1999 Subaru Forester
2,441 Posts
er.... connecting.... er.....

just had to wait awhile, thats all

·
Registered
1998 Forester "S" lifted. Bog-o-matic
2,006 Posts
How long did you wait?

I had mine sitting idle for 30 minutes!! :lol:

·
#8 Post ho
1999 Subaru Forester
2,441 Posts
Is the video trying to load in a windows media player type screen or a real player type screen? I had to change my settings so it would open with windows media player.. otherwise I kept getting an error

·
Registered
2008 FSXT
219 Posts
nope its not doing anything at all.. i already checked my settings and they are fine i only see the box with some kind of li'l x on the left top part of the supposed video clip but otherwise its not loading

·
Recovering Modaholic
1,306 Posts
this exhaust looks as good as it sounds, quality work and fully polished...little to no drone in the cabin and mean at WOT.

·
MY BBEAST
2016 SUBARU FORESTER 2.5i AUTO-MATIC
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's done!!! The Sample product of the SES injen catback exhaust system is now ready for the production. I'm just running a test right now and it will be tested also @the Drag race this [email protected] California speedway. Here are some pictures, btw the down pipe is also in the making. Specifically develop for the FXT's only, same with this catback exhaust.

It sounds awesome and deeper than the first prototype.
DOCHcammin got the chance to test drive the car yesterday and did the installation as well. thx Doug.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts