Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 JDM XT Forester Auto
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, My son was a member and I've used his sign-in details. My son has died leaving me with his jdm 2000 Impreza sti and his jdm 2008 Forester xt.
I want to sell the Forester but I have no idea how on the forum.If there's anyone who can show me how to list it I would be grateful.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know the answer to your question, however, I hope you have come to the right place.

What country/region are you in? Knowing how close the vehicles are may spark some interest regardless of the right place to post the question.

·
Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2018 Forester Limited
2,281 Posts
You can post the for-sale Forester for here:

Sorry for your loss of a family member.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,734 Posts
Hi, My son was a member and I've used his sign-in details. My son has died leaving me with his jdm 2000 Impreza sti and his jdm 2008 Forester xt.
I want to sell the Forester but I have no idea how on the forum.If there's anyone who can show me how to list it I would be grateful.
Sorry to hear of your loss. As noted on the previous post, create Vehicle for Sale ad... thread. You can look over the existing FS ads to see how to format your ad. Since you're in the located UK, you'll want to create the ad here: ▼
Bobby...

['07 FSXT Member Journal] ['03 X Member Journal]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts