Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving and used the Forester for this purpose! Well, yesterday was a little too adventurous and loaded too much and did not tight it down. The things shifted and I tried to catch it and woke up hitting a parked car. I am pissed but is ok. The car I hit was a 2010 camaro, rental and the dude had no insurance. Oh well.. NOTE TO SELF: tight your stuff. Will post pics a bit later.

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Things shifted in the back, he reached back to catch it, was still in motion, when he finally looked forward again, BAM.

·
Registered
2010 Forester
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am ok... the car is cosmetically hit and is fixable but considering to get rid of it:) I might want a impreza or something smaller... The suv thing does not work for me.

·
Registered
2008 LL Bean (4EAT)
4,909 Posts
I am moving and used the Forester... things shifted and I tried to catch it and woke up hitting a parked car.
... considering to get rid of it:) I might want a impreza or something smaller... The suv thing does not work for me.
For sure, the Imprezza will have less room for carrying things that can shift.

·
Registered
2017 Foz 2.5i CVT
1,784 Posts
I am ok... the car is cosmetically hit and is fixable but considering to get rid of it:) I might want a impreza or something smaller... The suv thing does not work for me.
No offense intended, but it's clear that you are a young person with way too much drama going on and need to settle down a bit before you commence driving any vehicle or even before you decide what vehicle you want.

Vehicle ownership should not create a constant string of crises for you; it's just a part of life. Maybe find a mature friend or family member to talk with about what vehicle you really need, and might I suggest you take an advanced driving skills course which will help keep you safe and enhance your driving ability and situational awareness. My son took a BMW performance driving course while he had his permit, and is now an excellent driver with no tickets or accidents on his record at age 21.

Be safe, bud...
George

1 - 13 of 13 Posts