Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Limited
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All - proud new owner of a 2010 X Limited. Love the forum and just sucessfully completed the 20/20 seatbelt chim dissarm :woohoo:

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,752 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Post up a picture so the members can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Limited
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! My first mod was to tint the front window and install a K&N. Now I'm looking for a front light bar and upgrading the system. But that chim drove me absolutly bonkers after only 4 days. So happy its now dead! :banana:

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
38,752 Posts
Thanks! My first mod was to tint the front window and install a K&N. Now I'm looking for a front light bar and upgrading the system. But that chim drove me absolutly bonkers after only 4 days. So happy its now dead!
Very nice! :cool:

Before you get too far along, you might want to start your own Member Journal. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2018 ForesterXT Touring..
2,735 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your new Forester:bananapowerslide:.

·
Registered
2010 Forester X Limited
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome from Renton!

What are you looking to do audiowise?
First thing - installing my carry-over amp and 12" sub in the rear. The stock stero is pathetic! Question for you and the forum - is $200 too much for the install? I've always done my own work, so unsure. The 200 covers install, head unit adaptor and cords...
I like my factory head - not sure if I want to replace it - but I do want new speakers in the doors and thinking about adding another amp to help power them. Not looking for window shaking sounds (been there, done that and am now a little deafer from it :rock:)
I have been checking to see what the other Subi fans have done and am in the midst of making a wish list. Deffinately more to come on this front.

But my next step I think is to take a step back and start a Mod Blog.

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.0 xt Tour
64 Posts
Welcome.... from Port Townsend, Wa.

I too did the seat belt chime disable, so much more to learn here @ SFOF

·
Registered
1999 Forester
40 Posts
Welcome from T-Town, your Southern sworn enemy! Err, FYI I don't personally hold anything against Seattle, just like pointing that ol' rivalry thing out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts