2003 XTi Cross Sports 4EAT :(
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2009 2.5X Limited 4EAT
386 Posts
Nice

Wow. Those are some pretty freakin nice shots.

My favorites-- The 1st because I really enjoyed the contrast between the car, its finish, and the sky, which you happened to capture quite well. I love it when the camera really grabs the blue sky. I even love the colors of the cargo containers against the midtones and shadows of the car and the asphalt.

The 3rd shot I like a lot for the opposite reasons. I thought the factory and the golds from the setting sun did wonders for the color scheme between the roof of the factory, as well as the sunshine coming off the pavement. In this one, the colors compliment each other nicely. Oh, I thought the warning arrows going in opposite directions was a nice touch. Again, yellows and golds-- schweet.

I'm a Canon man myself...picked up the 7D a couple of weeks ago, and I'm starting to get a good range of great photos using different filters and camera settings. Anyways, nice job.

Lastly, you've got an impressive finish on that foz. Way to Turtle Wax! :icon_cool:

·
Registered
2001 Forester L
404 Posts
Wow really nice shots you have there! I'm really liking the first and second shots. This looks calendar quality to me.

Oh and very clean foz. I haven't seen many foresters in your color combination, but it comes together really nicely with your wheels. Very clean look.

·
Registered
2004 XT
3,203 Posts
looks good. i like the first and last shots. your tail lights are ugly though, you should send them straight to me :biggrin:

·
Registered
2014 2.0XT CVT
3,069 Posts
wow really nice pics, someone knows what they're doing with a camera it seems. Also looks like you keep that thing pretty waxed and shined up for sure. Great pics, nice foz

·
Registered
SH10 2.5X Premium 4EAT
260 Posts
hot daymmnnn!!! if that is not a clean shining beautiful foz... then i dunno what is!

·
Registered
2008 Forester AE
1,723 Posts
wow really nice pics, someone knows what they're doing with a camera and post processing it seems. Great pics, nice foz
fixored, looks great, the only thing is there are a few distracting barriers/light posts out the roof, etc.
I would just stamp them out in PS while you are correcting..

·
Registered
2014 2.0XT CVT
3,069 Posts
well yes always assume post processing but the DoF on the 6th one is really well done.

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
Nice pix! It was a nice day out yesterday. It hit 72 at my house and it felt HOT. If my car didn't look like a rolling mud hole I might have snapped some pix myself.

·
Registered
2003 XS MT
5,484 Posts
Nice shots! I love 2 tone. How do you keep the bumpers black?

Nice pix! It was a nice day out yesterday. It hit 72 at my house and it felt HOT. If my car didn't look like a rolling mud hole I might have snapped some pix myself.
But I like rolling mudholes! :biggrin:

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
Nice shots! I love 2 tone. How do you keep the bumpers black?

But I like rolling mudholes! :biggrin:
I didn't see Crystal BROWN dirtallic as a color option to post the pix in.

thebeephaha- Did any homeless guys try to get in your pix? last time we took pix in that area some bum looking fellows kept walking around the cars.

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Great pics, if you had been rolling stock steelies those pics would look like it should be in a Subaru brochure. Well done. :icon_wink:

·
Registered
2003 XTi Cross Sports 4EAT :(
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone for the comments.

I had the car washed and waxed pre-shoot but normally it isn't quite that clean, especially with all of the crap in the air right now and the rain etc...

The image processing was done with the RAW files out of cam in Adobe ACR and CS4.

thebeephaha- Did any homeless guys try to get in your pix? last time we took pix in that area some bum looking fellows kept walking around the cars.
No homeless, so that was good.

Normally they do haggle me for spare change when they see me wielding my behemoth of a camera thinking I am made of money or something but car wise, no issues.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts