Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

Seat covers

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  shoenfield 
#1 ·
Hi all,
I have 2010 2.5 Premium Forester, sage green.
I will really appreciate any suggestions and comments on seat covers for Forester. You know, I want to keep the light color interior clean! Do you know if seat covers would interfere with seat heating system?
Thanks!

#4 ·
I would be more concerned about interfering with the side impact air bags, which are in the front seats.

I've got the same car/color as you. Not going to worry about the seats. If they get soiled, I will clean them.

After all, what's the point of nice pristine seat fabric if its hidden by a seat cover?

#12 ·
500 for front and back seat covers?? Is this just a Subaru thing or are all side air bag cars getting away from seat covers??

I carry two dogs in the rear seat and live in a MUDDY state. What are the alternatives?

PS: Here is what I have now: I took a set of nylon front seat covers and skit them down the sides and the head. then I put duct tape along the edges to help with the fray. It looks like hell but I have zero stains on my seats) I often drive while drinking coffee and carry people who have psych disorders. None of us are very neat :)

thanks, SBS

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.