Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Sports XT 4EAT (former)
2,485 Posts
First off they have the wrong bolt pattern, so no they won't fit. In addition, I don't see how it would be possible to fit 19x11 wheels in the rear. Also I don't think you would want to run wheels that were so different in width on a Subaru because you'd have to use different tires front and rear.

·
Registered
05 Forester XT
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info guys, Didnt even notice that the front & the back were different sized. I am a total noob to the buying & fitting rims game. I've always just rocked the stock rims on all my rides.

Saw some JDM Work VS-XX 19s that look pretty decent also.
JDM Work VS-XX 19'' Wheels / Rims

·
Registered
2007 Sports XT 4EAT (former)
2,485 Posts
You need to find rims that are 5x100. Also it gets much harder to fit wheels when you go larger than 18", although it's possible.

·
Registered
05 Forester XT
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I am going to just start looking at 18s that should be the look i want once I get it dropped.

·
Registered
05 Forester XT
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I gotz a frand who says he can cut mah springs & ill be slammed.. j/k

Not sure yet. I'd like to follow the route some of the others have done in this forum. Trying to keep my eye for a good setup. Got any suggestions? I'm thinking maybe some STI springs & struts.

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,784 Posts
'04-'07 STi springs and '04 STi struts should work fine.

You may want to look at classifieds on Subaru forums. There are lots of good deals out there, Subarus are very common and wheels can be found easily. Try to stay with 48mm offset and if you don't go larger than 18x8 you shouldn't have fitment issues.

Stan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts