Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 forester turbo s
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all newish to the forum and just been to scoobyteknix in fleetwood lancs to have replacement rear subframe fitted to my forester turbo '99'....to be fair my turbo is not in mint condition was an ex farmers vehicle......what great service i got these guys at scoobyteknix were first class all of them were great to chat to my forester will be back there for more work its the only garage now i will let them touch my car and will say the same to anyone else i see.......also they have a extensive parts list for us forester drivers including jdm bits very well priced
well done scoobyteknix
cheers all stu

·
New Member Greeter
2011 Octavia vRS DSG
2,399 Posts
You a member of Lancashire and District Subaru Owners Club? If not get yourself signed up, £15 a year membership and great discounts at all sorts of places including Scoobyteknix, Cotcomp, Prosport, EDO performance, Adgespeed, CAMS and many others.

·
JDM Foz [sold]
2016 Mercedes E220 AMG Auto
4,385 Posts
been up there on a few blackpool runs and the guys who work there are always eager to chat car. Especially with all the women who where queueing to use the loo's at the last meet.:raspberry:

·
Registered
99 forester turbo s
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You a member of Lancashire and District Subaru Owners Club? If not get yourself signed up, £15 a year membership and great discounts at all sorts of places including Scoobyteknix, Cotcomp, Prosport, EDO performance, Adgespeed, CAMS and many others.
i didnt know of a club in my area cheers for the info will be looking into joining asap any sort of discount so i can throw as much money as i can at my forester the better lol will be back at scoobytecknix on friday morn they got some more nice bits for my forester cant wait :woohoo:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts